Welcome to Madhya Pradesh -
the very Heart of India
Why Madhya Pradesh ?
1. Three World heritage sites are situated in Madhya Pradesh
a. Khajuraho temples
b. Sanchi Stupa
c. Bhimbetka pre historic caves.
2. Unrivalled historical monuments of Hindu, Buddhist, Jain and Islamic architecture are situated in
Madhya Pradesh. Mandu, Gwalior, Orchha, Shivpuri etc are famous for their historical and
3. Famous national parks namely Kanha, Bandhavgarh , Pench, Satpura National Parks are famous
national parks situated in Madhya Pradesh.
4. Pachmarhi and Amarkantak are untouched and unspoiled hill stations whereas Bheraghat in Jabalpur
is an incredible natural wonder situated in Madhya Pradesh.
5. Ujjain and Omkareshwar are the two famous Jyotirlingas in Madhya Pradesh among the twelve
Jyotirlingas spread across India. The other famous religious and spiritual places that Madhya Pradesh
offeres are Amarkantak, Maheshwar, Chitrakut, and Bojhpur.
Madhya Pradesh is undoubtedly India's best tourism destination to visit and explore because of its peerless historical and archeological heritage, rich forest cover, and natural wonders.
Travel and explore Madhya Pradesh and discover the very heart of India!